Paper creatures instead of napping. (Or, how to be a productive CW student)

/
0 Comments
Hello, universe. It's zombie day #2 today (meaning, I haven't gotten enough sleep but somehow continue to function semi-properly) and I went home early. Instead of taking a nap like a good and normal child however, I was seized by the urge to make something. At first it was crayon-resist lettering. And then I changed my mind--I wanted to do something involving watercolor or acrylic paint and cardboard. And maybe crayons. I searched the house for a white crayon but found none. I did, however, find my old watercolor set from Arki together with some tiny brushes. And since I'm still not over my fascination with making paper toys, I decided to make another one. You can, too!

Meet Sweet Cheese. I made her a couple of days ago using a doll template from boxpunx. Today, I took her apart. 

I took a page from my sister's watercolor sketchpad, traced around Sweet Cheese on the reverse side of the page, and cut out a new template.

Turned it over on the paintable side. 

Painting time! 


Assembly time! 



And there it is. Another one to add to my growing collection of creatures. 



You may also like

Powered by Blogger.